GCRC Membership Directory Information
The Greater Cincinnati Relocation Council (GCRC) is comprised of relocation professionals who work in both the corporate and service segments of the business. A "corporate" member is one who administers relocation for his/her corporation's transferred employees. A "service" member is employed by one of the many companies which provide various services to transferred employees and their companies.
General Membership Meeting Benefits:
- An educational forum consisting of seminars on local, national and global relocation trends, as well as best practices, tax and legal issues.
- An opportunity to network with your peers, share ideas and information. Fellow members may have tackled the very problem you are dealing with and you can benefit from their information and insight
- A solicitation-free environment. Because solicitation of corporate business at our functions is prohibited, you will be able to make helpful contacts in a non-selling, non-competitive environment.
- An opportunity to promote a spirit of fellowship. Members will have several opportunities during the course of the year to network, while benefiting from carefully selected keynote speakers and topics.
- Continuing education credits for the certified relocation professional. Whenever possible, our educational meetings are accredited by the national ERC for retention of the CRP certification.
Click Here to pay dues online:
$100 $125 after 2/1
$150 $175 after 2/1
Click here for membership form.
Click here to download the GCRC by bylaws.
If you want to stay current on the ever-changing relocation industry and meet other relocation professionals to share ideas, please contact us to see how GCRC can benefit you.